Fava bean flour has a subtle flavour and is great in both savoury and sweet dishes, either used alone or mixed with other flours. It's perfect for pizzas and pancakes, batters and bhaji, and is excellent for thickening sauces.
Gluten-free. Milled in Gloucestershire from British-grown Organic Split Fava Beans.
Fava Bean Flour is great for sweet and savoury cooking and baking.
- Best mixed with other flours at around 25% fava bean flour.
- Or use at 3 to 5% as a flour improver to help bread rise well.
- Leave batters and doughs to rest for at least an hour for best results.
- Try toasting before use for a more subtle, nuttier flavour.
Split Fava Beans
Gluten-free - batch tested at <20ppm
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Naturally high protein and high fibre
- No artificial ingredients
- GM free